Discussion for comic for.
Okay, so should we wait for a name or create Tarvek's Mysterious and Angry Assistant now? Of course, now the question is, is Tarvek actually suicidal, or has he actually gotten a plan in his head to get away from that thing? At least we know now why he's half nekkid. --Donovan Ravenhull 05:09, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Tarvek's Angry Mysterious Assistant, or Tama for short. Actually, I'd suggest holding off—we will probably get a name before we get much substance for an article. Agatha will be told the name within 15 minutes of Agatha time (three weeks our time—longer if there's a context switch). Argadi 09:50, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
So, where are the stealth cloaks? Argadi 12:02, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- Obviously, with Theo, Sleipnir, and Gil. ⚙Zarchne 01:44, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- But the castle said entered with . That could be Gil and one other and it's just a coincidence that Tarvek and Tama are here.
- However, the wording strongly suggests the pair that entered with stealth cloaks are Tarvek and Tama. If two random people entered in stealth cloaks, how could the castle know which was the assistant? However, if one supported the other (like Tama supporting a wounded Tarvek) one is clearly assisting the other. Argadi 09:41, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
Just to make the obvious explicit: "Grandma will have me flayed!" implies that they're related--not surprising if the "House Valois" plot is somehow involved. --220.127.116.11 17:14, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- It's suggestive but not conclusive. It could just be Tama's grandmother who ordered Tama to rescue Tarvek. There's been much discussion on the candidates in the Yahoo group. Argadi 09:41, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- I would guess that they are somehow related, based on what I see as their physical resemblance; they both have similar hair. RichardAK 00:30, 14 September 2008 (UTC)RichardAK
- I don't like to brag, but I don't dislike it either, so I'm just going to point out that I, and others too, obviously, were right, and that they're cousins. RichardAK 04:08, 26 September 2008 (UTC)RichardAK