Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twelfth volume of Girl Genius begins with Moloch von Zinzer, aided by Fraulein Snaug and a hoard of Dingbots, fixing the machinery that extracts energy from the waters of the Dyne to power Castle Heterodyne. Just after the giant wheels, gears, and shafts start to spin again, the Doom Bell rings out and Moloch and Snaug faint from the shock.
The colors were done by Cheyenne Wright.
Volume XII has several pages of extras. Preceding the comic is a photograph of the Steamcon Airship Award for Girl Genius. Following it is a drawing of a woman riding a blimpcycle, of the Hugo nominees for Best Graphic Story at LoneStarCon 3, followed by full-page drawings of:
- Zeetha and Higgs on a date
- A merry Zeetha hugging Agatha
- A large clank shielding a small girl from the rain with a small umbrella 
- A flying locomotive
- Franz wishing us a happy new year
- Agatha carving a jack-o-lantern face on the moon
See also Edit
- ↑ Phil Foglio very kindly took the time to reply to an email inquiry about his blog entry linked to above and confirmed that the spelling "Seige" used there was a typo.
- ↑ This image is cropped from the full image that was used a donation wallpaper. In the full image, the reason for Zeetha's merriment seems to be a bottle of "Mad Dawg 161 Proof Rum" that she is holding in her right hand.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 This picture has been also released as donation wallpaper.