These people are potentially, if not almost certainly, revenants due to their being, apparently, normal human beings among the common population of Sturmhalten. See also: Category_talk:Sturmhalten commoners for more discussion.
Not yet listed here:
- The messenger who provided a demonstration of the wasp eaters to Bangladesh DuPree (thus, known revenant)
- Lord Selnikov's cook (who appears only in the print edition)
- Sturmvoraus footmen and lackeys
- Anevka's bearers, who are also known to be revenants because Anevka could order them to sleep
- The audience of The Socket Wench of Prague, who all knelt at Agatha's (acted) command, thus also known revenants
- Von Karloff, Selnikov's lawyer