Discussion for comic for.
"That will no longer work, You filthy thief of souls." --Otilia in Von Pinn 16:12, May 19, 1892
Top web comic? Please Vote for Girl Genius.
well Agatha y is back, so what next? she needs to fix Otilia, and release the rest of the group, also is the locket no longer needed ? Agathahetrodyne 05:32, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I´m more interested in knowing how Von Pinn could shut Lucrezia down by choking Agatha. -Sir Chaos 20:22, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- She didn't make Lucrezia leave, she scared her into 'leaving,' in other words, Lu didn't want to watch/experiance her own death.Skull the Troll 22:24, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
And now Lucrezia won't have a Storm King under her control. Fabulous. -__- Synalon Etuul 13:43, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Yes Tarvek proved he really loves Agatha , but he is known to waffle on loyalty. Agathahetrodyne 15:27, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... I think I'm missing some ultra-important thing here... Lucrezia *didn't know* that Otilia was in Von Pinn? Endikos 16:35, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- No, I think she didn´t know Von Pinn survived. I guess she´d assumed Von Pinn died when The Other attacked Castle Heterodyne. -Sir Chaos 20:22, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Panels 4 & 5 Speak of Lucrezia building Von Pinn. We knew this much before, from Von Mekkhan, but Von Pinn says "you did not build me", and then introduces herself as Otilia, the muse of protection. So either Otilia was transferred into the contructs body after Lucrezia left, or Otilia's reasserting her nature here, which I'm not sure makes sense. Endikos 20:36, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I think by "you did not build me", she means, "you have transferred my mind into this body, but I am still Otilia, Muse of Protection, and your second-rate sparkery cannot prevent me from doing what I was built to do". -Sir Chaos 17:51, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
So.... Otilita is actually the Castle, Von Pinn is actually Otilia, Agatha contains Lucrezia, Zola contains Lucrezia, "Anevka" contains Lucrezia, and Higgs is someone old and interesting. And Von Pinn is actually *smiling* in the last panel! JRN 18:42, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Not only smiling, but relaxing - check out the hand draped over Agatha's knee. 184.108.40.206 18:50, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- That looks more like a grin to me, perhaps with a bit of grimace thrown in. A rather feral grin, saying, "Ha, that evil bitch lost again!" -Sir Chaos 20:22, July 30, 2010 (UTC)