Discussion for comic for.
Top web comic? Please Vote for Girl Genius.
Nobody seems to believe that there's really a map, but they'll play along. Heh. I guess his covers totally blown, but everyone has more important things than to wonder what Higgs really is. --NoSanninWa 04:58, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually on the slab they put Miss Von Pinn there were a series of I thought it might be a map at the time. Higgs probably knows how to interpret it better. --Rej¿¤¤? 14:54, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
It's worth noting that Higgs' first concern seems to be for Gil rather than Agatha. Remembering his heroic rescue of the Baron, that seems to indicate that he's a Wulfenbach loyalist/construct/relative rather than a Heterodyne (or even Mongfish) one. He could be covering up by mentioning Gil when he's really concerned about Agatha, but I think not. The rest of his remarks about finding a map and leaving it in the lab don't show much talent for spur-of-the-moment plausibility. Brrokk 08:57, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I wonder how much it matters that Gil ordered Higgs to help him? Argadi 09:28, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
Where is Zola? I expected her to confront the people at the top of the shaft. Maybe she's using Lucrezia's knowledge of the castle to sneak out. Argadi 09:28, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- The shaft from the secret lab led up first to the Great Movement Chamber and the river Dyne, before going up through all the floors of the castle Agatha's ray had drilled through. Since Zola used a "choff" gun firing a thin line, I don't think she could have gone up very far. I guess she's at the Dyne level where Otilia climbed to, still far below the floor Higgs, Zeetha etc. are in. One strange thing though: what did Zola use to blow the shaft? Lucrezia-in-Agatha claimed that she had removed all of Zola's devices. (Oh, but she had also missed the "choff" gun). - Sorry I failed to sign earlier. Brrokk 14:57, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- No need for LuAgatha to have missed anythig. Just before she produced the pistol. Zola is shown reaching off screen to the right. Apparently, she was swiping herr stuff back. Datkhound 13:55, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- And i see that Higgs is happy that Zeetha is with him, although he doesnt show emotion much, i think something is sparking there. Agathahetrodyne 14:20, August 11, 2010 (UTC)