Discussion for comic for.
Top web comic? Please Vote for Girl Genius.
This could be interesting. It occurs to me that Zola has never really faced Agatha in a fight. She's only fought Lu, who Zeetha says is lousy at hand to hand (only the post revivification rush plus not wanting to hurt Agatha made it a challenge). --Zerogee 04:20, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
Zola has the advantage of mobility where Agatha is being hindered by the plant's tentacles. Higgs and Zeetha are probably close by. Mad Spark 16:31, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure Higgs and Zeetha are close. When we last saw them, Argadi 17:27, October 6, 2010 (UTC) .
- Zola's got most of Lu's knowledge of the hidden passages and ways of the Castle. So she's got a definite advantage moving about and hiding. I had originally thought that Zola would scram out of the Castle, but she's obviously too arrogant and determined (and Agatha/Lu too much of a danger to her future plans, in several ways) -- plus all the ways out are probably well watched right now. --Zerogee 20:16, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
Zola is not a good planner as she has been trapped how many times in the past , i dont think she will get away with out the plant grabbing her and needing rescue again. Agathahetrodyne 15:40, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it's something close to obvious by now that Zola is not entirely incompetent. 220.127.116.11 23:01, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Zola has skills. What Zola lacks for competency is strategy. Zola's strong suit is improvisation. Which is to say Zola has a talent for picking plans that won't work as planned. Zola gets by on luck and the kindness of strangers. Once people get to know Zola it is another story. --Rej 00:16, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- If it comes to a catfight, Agatha is nowhere near the end of her Princess Guardian trainig, but the amount she does have allowed her to mop the floor with an armed male opponent in a matter of seconds, while chained to a loaded handtruck. Agatha also has the Pruning Clank in hand. Even without outside interference, Zola is in more trouble than she knows. Datkhound 01:59, October 8, 2010 (UTC)