Well, shucks, Rej! D'ya think thar might be a connection between this gadget and Sanaa's mechanical narwhale? Clearly the rages of the deep have been made manifest on this page. -- Billy Catringer (talk) 07:45, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Sanaa was at sea. Mechanicsburg is on land. This narwhale travels through earth. It's tusk/horn is a boring drill. The tusk/horn of Sanaa's would probably be a ram. Just my thoughts. Still, it is a narwhale, not a landshark. AndyAB99 (talk) 11:22, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- She also is wearing tight-fitting slacks (which show off her figure fetchingly), and her crucifix has a trilobite superimposed on the Cross. Which says things about how much "pull" the Popes have. That is to say--not much.--Bosda Di'Chi (talk) 16:07, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think technically she's wearing a scarlet veil. A "habit" is a nun's (or monk's) entire uniform, which in most Catholic orders would also include some other items she isn't wearing. Clearly, her order is a little different from the ones that exist in our world. Mskala (talk) 14:36, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Nautilus vs. squid vs. tiger-dogEdit
Jules Verne wrote of a mechanical narwahl(i.e. the Nautilus) vs. a giant squid (i.e. kraken). I expect Sanaa's minions to show up in the narwahl. Who is manning the mechanical kraken?
- Sanaa is associated with the narwhal.
- Violetta has been seen at the controls of a squid.
- Fraulein Snaug has been known to have fun riding a tiger-dog.
So I am expecting all sorts of good match-ups soon. But mostly a three-way cat fight among the ladies. Probably in a mud pit somehow.