The wiki pages don't just write themselves, join in on the fun.
- Don't forget Van Stron, the character in charge of this particular squad of nasties. I'll have a picture for you guys sometime tomorrow. I'm too tired and my eyes are bleary. -- Billy Catringer (talk) 03:05, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Hoffmann! There are tales about him! A jealous muse is hounding him! The woman he first fell in love with was an automaton, a clockwork doll! ... Oh, did you mean Hoffman? -- SpareParts (talk) 03:49, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
- If Hoffman is one of the Master's Police, he certainly not what I would have expected, based on Othar's Twitter. ("Will say that the Master of Paris has the politest lawmen I've ever encountered.")
- "The Mole Men of the Thirteenth Stack level" is interesting. Again based on Othar's Twitter, we know that the Master built the Autonomous Library, which, is is supposed to record "the important things that happened in Paris every day. Even if no one knew they were important at the time." Presumably, it would grow to a very large number of volumes rather quickly. The records it created are stored in its basement. Since it is called the Autonomous Library, its records may well be stored in stacks. Perhaps these stacks fill thirteen or more basement sub-levels, which might make an appropriate base for mole men.
- Even if the Mole Men are not inhabiting/infesting the basement of the Autonomous Library, Paris is apparently known for other libraries as well, based on a Wyrm of Limerick. Some of these libraries may also have basement-level stacks. -- William Ansley (talk) 17:58, July 28, 2015 (UTC) shortly after she boards the
It looks like Lil' Beastie is not back in the possession of the Corbs to be locked away, but still in Agatha's possession. And she appears to have ill intent of its use against Stron before Mister Hoffman intervened. --MadCat221 (talk) 04:41, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
- We already knew Agatha still had the Beast; he could be seen watching the Master's puppet show with the rest of the group. --Geoduck42 (talk) 05:17, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
- The Beast is now rather harmless. It can't eat and it's too small to cause physical damage. I like the fact that it has raised its fists. AndyAB99 (talk) 09:31, July 28, 2015 (UTC)