After Lucrezia married Bill what was her married name?
More interestingly what was her state of mind from the time the marriage was consummated to the time the castle was destroyed?
In all our speculation of our favorite minx we have neglected her role as wife and mother.
So what happened to Lucrezia in the days of her marriage?
- Vell, she gots pregnant tvice, zo lots uv hot sexiness stuff probly, und at least vun of her hexperiments got vay out ov hand, she hung out vit her fadder, hoo vas not un goot influnenz, she akwired Von Pinn zumplace (Sturmhalten?) she bilt dot spider-fish clank thingy she vas riding, she did zum baby-raisink (alvays labor intenzive - hyu pardon der pun). Hy zink she vas un pretty bizzy gorl... Altgorl 00:05, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- 'Dot spider-fish clank tingy' may uv been just sompting dot Teo made up, but de rest iz true. Plus, she und her huzbund und her broter-ink-law vuz saving de vurld about 2.5 times a month, alzo. Yah, Hy zink she vas un bizzy gorl, too... --DryBrook 13:49, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Why not ask What ever happened to Bill Heterodyne after he got married? We know precious little about his whereabouts during that time. After all, he had about 18 months more free time that his wife. --DryBrook 13:49, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'd guess she hadn't gone through all of Agatha's pregnancy by that time, actually -- though the involvement of time travel makes this a little fuzzy, Vrin's story -- having her show up with the Geisterdamen while pregnant and "the gods were at war" -- gave me the idea that Agatha may in fact have been born among the Geisterdamen. That aside, while pregnancy is demanding and can even be debilitating for some women, most do manage to do some other things during those nine months. ;)
- As for Bill, we know a little of what he did, but I suppose he inspires a bit less curiosity, since it's Lucrezia's activities during that time period that involved complex scheming, possession, and/or completely losing her marbles, and thus instigating most of the plot. -- PersephoneKore 15:56, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ya! Durink vun ov my pregnant times Hy bilt un stone wall und un rock garten und un stairvay. Hy laks to keep bizzy vhen Hy can't be fightink! Altgorl 22:18, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Surprisingly, 'Heterodyne' was her married name. Who would ever have guessed that? -- Corgi 17:52, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm more interested in finding out what happened to her after she left Agatha with the Geisterdamen and went away. Rancke 23:48, 23 July 2009 (UTC)