|Help edit this wiki.|
If you are new to Girl Genius you may find A (Spoiler Free) Guide for New Girl Genius Readers to be helpful.
Congratulations to Kaja Foglio, Phil Foglio, Cheyenne Wright and everyone at Studio Foglio for winning the first three Hugo awards in the Best Graphic Story category. 
Girl Genius is an epic graphic novel published online for free every M-W-F. Any entry here may contain spoilers for the current storyline. So if you somehow arrived here first, head over to Professor Phil Foglio himself.and start reading! The guy in the bowler hat is
of Girl Genius started on Monday, January 19, 2015.
The Foglios have posted a Girl Genius podcast, perhaps the first of many. They (Kaja Foglio, Phil Foglio, Carol Monahan - business manager to the Foglios, Linda Strout - assistant to the Foglios) talk about Girl Genius, answer some reader questions (more or less), and mention that the current Girl Genius graphic novel (in its online incarnation) is about to end and that the third Girl Genius prose novel (Agatha H. and the Voice of the Castle) is about to be released (November 11 in the US).
Volume XII has been printed and is available in softcover from the TopatoCo online store and in PDF format from DriveThruComics. All of the previous volumes have been reprinted, so the all volume bundle is available again. Updated editions of most Girl Genius PDFs are available at the DriveThru Comics store (including the newly available Volume XI PDF and the color edition of Volume I). See studio news on Girl Genius Adventures for updates. The Girl Genius Novelization is proceeding. The second book is available in hard cover, paperback, electronic, and audiobook formats.
- ↑ • Best Graphic Story of 2008
• for Best Graphic Story of 2009
• for Best Graphic Story of 2010 for
As of today there are 890 dangerous experiments running loose, but there's always room for more. Get out your lab coat and goggles and go mad!
- Create an account!
- Check out Help:Contents and the Community Portal for links and guidelines on writing for the wiki.
- Introduce yourself in the forums and share your theories with other sparks.
- Help out by adding links back to the comic, verifying facts, and improving the style of existing articles.
- Join in on latest collaborations or start a new one. (See the Job List.)
- Expand existing stub articles or write new articles we need.
- Vote in a poll or create a new one.
When you're logged in, be sure to click the tiny, unassuming Widgets link for access to some interesting tools, including our Shout Box. You can find this link in the Community navigation panel to the left, just under your username.
|Featured articles||About this wiki|
|Search for more...|
|Latest Debate||(Edit this section)|
Discuss this on the Fan Theories forum.
| Experiment Log |
|February 22, 2010||New poll: Just who is this Unstoppable Higgs guy anyway? (vote)|
|May 31, 2009||Latest Debate updated: Rej Maddog suggested a new discussion on Zola.|
|July 12, 2009||New poll: Which character would you take to dinner? (vote)|
|July 11, 2009||New forum topic: What does Von Pinn tell us about Lucrezia?|
|July 9, 2009||Wikia recently implemented user blogs! See this help article.|
|Jun 1, 2009||Call for brainstorming: Names for article subsections?|
|May 31, 2009||Quadibloc wrote down some of his thoughts and predictions on the storyline.|
|Support the Foglios and help spread the word about Girl Genius by voting daily at TopWebComics|
— The fine print —
- This site is not approved by, sponsored by, or affiliated with Studio Foglio, LLC or Airship Entertainment. This site contains portions of images clipped from the comic. Since they found us and linked to us (eeeee!), we hope this means our use of clipped images is "fair". No copyright infringement is intended. (See Copyrights) Of course, as TPU students, we strive for utmost accuracy and being absolutely, positively non-biased in our research on the early life of Agatha Heterodyne. Especially where the powerful, brilliant, perfectly reasonable, charming, dashingly handsome Baron is concerned. (Did we mention reasonable?) Any inaccuracies or omissions are the fault of our textbooks, we swear.
- If you remember What's New with Phil and Dixie, the guy in the bowler hat may look familiar.
| Webcomic Wikis
8-bit Theater • Atomic Robo • Fisheye Placebo • Girl Genius • Gunnerkrigg Court • Irregular Webcomic • Knite • Looking For Group • MS Paint Adventures • Oglaf • Order of the Stick • Sluggy Freelance • Something Positive