|Help edit this wiki.|
If you are new to Girl Genius you may find A (Spoiler Free) Guide for New Girl Genius Readers to be helpful.
Congratulations to Kaja Foglio, Phil Foglio, Cheyenne Wright and everyone at Studio Foglio for winning the first three Hugo awards in the Best Graphic Story category. 
Girl Genius is an epic graphic novel published online for free every M-W-F. Any entry here may contain spoilers for the current storyline. So if you somehow arrived here first, head over to Professor Phil Foglio himself.and start reading! The guy in the bowler hat is
A new Girl Genius Kickstarter project to print volume 13, Agatha Heterodyne and the Sleeping City, is now in progress. The Kickstarter has already reached the base funding goal in well under 24 hours. Six stretch goals have been announced and the first three have already been achieved.
Girl Genius and the Rats of Mechanicsburg is available for iOS in the App Store and some Android devices on Google Play. All Kickstarter backers should get an email by March 27 with the unlock code for their bonus content. See the Kickstarter update or this Girl Genius Adventures blog entry by Kaja for more details.
The Girl Genius main storyIt has now entered Act 2, and the volume number has been reset to 1.
Girl Genius and the Rats of Mechanicsburg is now in Beta for iOS devices. An Android version should soon follow. As announced by programmer and project manager Stephen Beeman, "the goal is to release [for] Android and iOS simultaneously."
Volume XIII: Agatha Heterodyne and the Sleeping City was complete as of Phil Foglio announced the title in his blog on December 28, 2013. He also announced that he and Kaja are taking a two month break. They will return to updating the main story on March 3, 2014. Until then, Christopher Baldwin will be the first Girl Genius radio play the Foglios ever did.
Volume XII has been printed and is available in softcover from the TopatoCo online store and in PDF format from DriveThruComics. All of the previous volumes have been reprinted, so the all volume bundle is available again. Updated editions of most Girl Genius PDFs are available at the DriveThru Comics store (including the newly available Volume XI PDF and the color edition of Volume I). See studio news on Girl Genius Adventures for updates. The Girl Genius Novelization is proceeding. The second book is available in hard cover, paperback, electronic, and audiobook formats.
- ↑ • Best Graphic Story of 2008
• for Best Graphic Story of 2009
• for Best Graphic Story of 2010 for
As of today there are 850 dangerous experiments running loose, but there's always room for more. Get out your lab coat and goggles and go mad!
- Create an account!
- Check out Help:Contents and the Community Portal for links and guidelines on writing for the wiki.
- Introduce yourself in the forums and share your theories with other sparks.
- Help out by adding links back to the comic, verifying facts, and improving the style of existing articles.
- Join in on latest collaborations or start a new one. (See the Job List.)
- Expand existing stub articles or write new articles we need.
- Vote in a poll or create a new one.
When you're logged in, be sure to click the tiny, unassuming Widgets link for access to some interesting tools, including our Shout Box. You can find this link in the Community navigation panel to the left, just under your username.
|Featured articles||About this wiki|
|Search for more...|
|Latest Debate||(Edit this section)|
Discuss this on the Fan Theories forum.
| Experiment Log |
|February 22, 2010||New poll: Just who is this Unstoppable Higgs guy anyway? (vote)|
|May 31, 2009||Latest Debate updated: Rej Maddog suggested a new discussion on Zola.|
|July 12, 2009||New poll: Which character would you take to dinner? (vote)|
|July 11, 2009||New forum topic: What does Von Pinn tell us about Lucrezia?|
|July 9, 2009||Wikia recently implemented user blogs! See this help article.|
|Jun 1, 2009||Call for brainstorming: Names for article subsections?|
|May 31, 2009||Quadibloc wrote down some of his thoughts and predictions on the storyline.|
|Support the Foglios and help spread the word about Girl Genius by voting daily at TopWebComics|
— The fine print —
- This site is not approved by, sponsored by, or affiliated with Studio Foglio, LLC or Airship Entertainment. This site contains portions of images clipped from the comic. Since they found us and linked to us (eeeee!), we hope this means our use of clipped images is "fair". No copyright infringement is intended. (See Copyrights) Of course, as TPU students, we strive for utmost accuracy and being absolutely, positively non-biased in our research on the early life of Agatha Heterodyne. Especially where the powerful, brilliant, perfectly reasonable, charming, dashingly handsome Baron is concerned. (Did we mention reasonable?) Any inaccuracies or omissions are the fault of our textbooks, we swear.
- If you remember What's New with Phil and Dixie, the guy in the bowler hat may look familiar.
| Webcomic Wikis
8-bit Theater • Atomic Robo • Fisheye Placebo • Girl Genius • Gunnerkrigg Court • Irregular Webcomic • Knite • Looking For Group • MS Paint Adventures • Oglaf • Order of the Stick • Sluggy Freelance • Something Positive