Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heterodyne has a number of different meanings in Girl Genius:
- House Heterodyne is the hereditary outfit that lords it over Mechanicsburg. Characters surnamed "Heterodyne" are members of House Heterodyne, including, but not limited to:
- Agatha Heterodyne (or Agatha Clay) is the Girl Genius of the story title.
- Barry Heterodyne
- Dagon Heterodyne
- Euphrosynia Heterodyne
- Faustus Heterodyne
- Ghengis Heterodyne, one of the founders of the line
- Goot Heterodyne, Red Cathedral. of the
- Iago Heterodyne, infamous for his Red Playroom
- Iscarriot Heterodyne
- Klaus Barry Heterodyne
- Knife Ht'rok-din, builder of the original Castle Heterodyne
- The Red Heterodyne
- Vipsania Heterodyne
- Vlad "the Blasphemous" Heterodyne, creator of Jägerbräu
- William Heterodyne (aka Bill Heterodyne)
- Igneous Heterodyne
- The Heterodyne is the member of House Heterodyne of Castle Heterodyne.
- Zola "Heterodyne" isn't a member of House Heterodyne, but wants people to think she is.
- Castle Heterodyne is the home turf of House Heterodyne.
- Heterodyne Device is a gadget built by one of the Heterodynes.
- Heterodyne shows are staged plays about the exploits of Bill and Barry Heterodyne.
- Heterodyning is a real-world physical phenomenon, but in Girl Genius, it describes the odd humming/singing/whistling that the Heterodyne Sparks do when they enter Sparky hyper-focus.
- The Heterodyne family crypt is where ex-Heterodynes repose.
- Ht'rok-din is the original family name
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of similarly named articles. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|