|Alliances|| Considered extinct.|
|Leader|| Agatha Heterodyne|
|Known Members||Only confirmed living member: Agatha. Possibly alive, but the probability is extremely slim: Bill and Barry. For older generations, see list.|
Originally founded by [mad theory], the Heterodynes established Mechanicsburg as their home and went on to terrorize the surrounding countryside for generations. They created the imposing Castle Heterodyne and the fierce Jägermonsters. It is certain that the Heterodyne family has existed for many hundreds of years and that most of them exemplified the worst of the mad boy stereotype. Their town and castle is liberally decorated with a skeletal motif, sometimes literally so.
Then the Heterodyne Boys, Bill and Barry came along. Raised primarily by their kind and upright motherSB, they renounced the ways of their ancestors and took to doing Good. They managed to stop a lot of the fighting in Europa before they disappeared during the war with The Other.
With Bill and Barry gone, the House of Heterodyne was considered extinct. Unknown to the world at large, however, was Agatha Clay, raised as a normal child but secretly the daughter of Bill Heterodyne and Lucrezia Mongfish, making her the heir to the Heterodyne legacy.
Agatha's existence isn't so secret anymore, and there's a lot of chaos that has followed in her wake.
Known members of House HeterodyneEdit
Of course we know (from dialogue) about Agatha, Bill, Barry, Lucrezia, and Agatha's late brother Klaus Barry Heterodyne, not to mention the late and not terribly lamented Faustus Heterodyne and Knife and the Ht'rok-din far back at the beginning of the House. However, we've had some glimpses of other Heterodynes by way of the background when Carson von Mekkhan Agatha and her entourage into the Heterodyne family crypt. Some of the others interred there, or mentioned in other episodes:
In no particular (i.e., alphabetical unless chronological) order:
- Ht'rok Din (founder)
- Knife (son of previous)
- Alexandros Heterodyne (he really liked )
- The Black Heterodyne ( )
- Bludtharst Heterodyne (brother of Euphrosynia and son of Clemethious)
- Bob Heterodyne
- Caligula Heterodyne
- Clemethious Heterodyne Heterodyne ( Succeeded by Gradok the Dour.)
- Dagon Heterodyne
- De Goot Heterodyne (Red Cathedral on a bet with the Prince of Sturmhalten. Also might be spelled differently without the Jäger accent — likely Gradok the Dour.) a cathedral, possibly the
- Egregious Heterodyne(Widened the dyne. Dunked the dyne elf. Destroyed the first castle.)
- Euphrosynia Heterodyne (sister of Bludtharst, arranged bride of the Storm King )
- Faustus Heterodyne (possibly alias Clemethious or possible his brother)
- Ghengis Heterodyne (aka Ht'rok Din founder)
- Gradok the Dour, aka the "Good Heterodyne". . See "Da Goot Heterodyne" above.
- Safe to say he was a screw up.
- Iago Heterodyne ( the Red Playroom)
- Igneous Heterodyne ( after drinking the waters of The Dyne)
- Iscarriot Heterodyne great-great grandpa of Bill and Barry.
- Lazarus Heterodyne (His name is in . It is only shown partially and obscured by dialog, but confirmed by people who have seen the art without dialog.)
- Mordred Heterodyne
- Nifferti(?) Heterodyne
- Occam Heterodyne creator of ( )
- Ominox Heterodyne (Agatha's who used to goad enemies into attacking and then shout "Surprise!")
- Oxalof Heterodyne
- The Red Heterodyne
- Satyricus Heterodyne (the )
- Skull-Queen of Skral (consort of Dagon Heterodyne)
- Slantax Heterodyne
- Tympanus Heterodyne ( )
- Telemacous Heterodyne ( an innocent)
- Venthraxus Heterodyne (See Venthraxus Heterodyne's personal kitchen)
- Vicuna Heterodyne
- Vipsania Heterodyne (Who apparently had a )
- Vlad "the Blasphemous" Heterodyne
- Zagnut Heterodyne ( )
- Zød Heterodyne
With some of these the spelling is in doubt, but you get the idea. There are also reasons to believe there may be an Throne of Faustus Heterodyne or inside the Black Heterodyne´s vault (see above). This is in line with recent revelations of the history of the Waters of Dyne, which legend says might be capable of rendering a person immortal.down there somewhere, most likely either beyond the