Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Music in the Story Edit
Music has been used in the story in several ways. First, the obvious (entertainment): there are operas; the circus has a music master and a calliope; etc. Also, Agatha retrofitted the wagons of the Circus into a Battle Circus controlled by the Silverodeon's music.
The canon makes several references to music.
- the Heterodyne sparks' characteristic Heterodyning
- a hive engine queen can issue commands to her warrior wasps via
- music in Paris, including the at the Island of the Monkey Girls
- the Vienna Mechanikopera
- The Jägerfräulein at Mamma Gkika's, both above and below ground.
- The castle occasionally stops talking and provides a musical interlude. the composer is Tympanus Heterodyne.
- Several characters are musicians:
- Various clanks play music:
Styles of music Edit
Music similar to real-world European classical music is likely widespread within the universe, given the reference to Parisian and Viennese opera. Also, an organ figures prominently in the story; organ repertoire is closely associated with classical music.
Music as a motif Edit
Perhaps musical ability associated with the Spark?