Given the high rate of deadly (and probably Spark-caused) diseases rampant in Europa, and given the Spark trait of unique solutions (the more one adds
insult mayhem to injury seems to correlate with one’s level of Sparkiness), it’s not surprising to find the si vales valeo method as a viable ‘cure’ for many diseases. Of course, early work on the horrible reanimation process System Transferal Procedure did start out in ...
Basically, it involves connecting a healthy specimen to a diseased one so that the healthy body can help run the bodily functions of the other while the good doctor cures the disease. There are a few minor side effects  but these can be offset, usually with the judicious application of high voltage.
While the full procedure is not completely known, here are a few factors:
- It can be done using a Human to Pet Brain Transplant Device, if you have one handy. 
- An assuredly incomplete parts list includes feedback switches, a bellows, resonance accelerators, and a long tube.
- Once synchronization is achieved, pull the switch and !
Some side effects to watch out for:
- Psychotic breaks are not unknown.
- Using high voltage can help with those problematic cascade effects 
Relevant outside information Edit
The phrase si vales valeo, as translated from Latin, means if you are well, I am well. A common beginning for ancient Roman letters. A more 'poetic' translation might be "I will if you will," or possibly "I'm game if you are."