|How to Use This Page
- Write clear, straightforward, supportable statements.
- Separate theories and counter-theories with section headers.
- Make use of the Theory support template.
- Continue your personal thoughts on your user blog or continue discussions on the Fan Theories forum.
Theories may be removed if...
- It's discussion more suited to another location, such as the article's talk page, a forum, blog, or another article's mad page.
- It's been previously disproven.
- There is editorial consensus.
- It was validated by canon source, and moved to the main article.
See the Girl Genius Wiki theory policy for more details.
Klaus' contribution to time loop Edit
It will turn out in the end that if Klaus hadn't activated the Bomb, none of the time travel aspects of the current plot would have happened.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.