- "It's just a goldfish. Really! I mean, sometimes a goldfish is just a goldfish!
- The TPU professors aren't quizzing us on everything, you know! Sheesh!"
First seen in Dr. Beetle's TPU lab the Baron's surprise visit, the terrified goldfish and bowl miraculously survive the chaos that ensues after Gil Agatha's filing system and of Dr. Beetle's bomb thanks to Gil's tenacity and great reflexes. It is later and on Castle Wulfenbach, most likely having been by Gil. Zoing is apparently afraid of it.
The Goldfish has a name - Carassius Auratus. Print Issue #6 has a cutout of the goldfish in his fishbowl with the tank treads which labels him. He also appears on the back cover - "life size-ish".
Fish seen in various apocrypha may or may not be related:
- A goldfish Personal Trainer with Krosp I. in a spider-legged bowl in
- A goldfish performs a Cinderella, reciting irrelevant quotes from Hamlet in translucent speech bubbles in the background. in
- A "venerable ancient hive fish" Revenge of the Weasel Queen Part 3. that Agatha's world of "Yarth" was untouchable in